- Global Virtual Numbers - FAQ
- Is there a contract?
- The service is month-to-month, no long term committments or contracts.
How do I send calls to my mobile phone in the daytime and then automatically
redirect the calls to my landline at night?
Set up time of day routing, one of the free features included in this plan.
What if I want to change the 'ring to' number on-the-fly?
Simply login to your account and click on 'change ring to number'. Changes take place instantly in real-time.
What if I want to terminate my account?
Cancel your account at any time by email or calling customer service.
Can I login and make online changes to my account?
- Yes, customers can login 24/7 to change account preferences such as changing the 'ring
to' number and all other normal account changes including updating credit card informaton, billing address, adding
addtional services, deleting services, etc.
Can I see my call details, a list of all my calls?
Customers have online access 24/7. All call details are available at any time.
Can I download my call details to Excel?
Yes, simply login to your account and click on 'export to Excel'.
Are there different rate plans available?
- Yes, there is a by-the-minute plan plus three plans that 'include' monthly minutes.
Is voice mail included?
- Yes voice mail is an optional included feature and permits for your own custom greeting.
- What payment types do you accept?
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners, JCB, PayPal, Western Union
- Do I need to make any changes with my local phone company?
- No changes are necessary and no equipment is required.
How do I change the number I want the calls forwarded to?
Click here to learn more about changing your ring to number online in real time. It's easy.
Click for Rates and Availability
- How does the Virtual number system function?
- On the service request form, you choose your desired Virtual Number in the country
and city where you want a local or Toll Free phone number.
You then enter the 'ring-to' number (the number you want to ring when you get a call).
When our system receives an incoming call on your assigned virtual number, the call will be instantly forwarded
to the 'ring to' phone number you specified.
Your callers are not required to enter a PIN or extension. Your assigned
number is your direct 'private' call forwarding phone number.
How is the call quality?
- Calls are routed over the PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network) assuring excellent
line quality. It is not VoIP (Voice over the Internet). We constantly monitor every phone number for call and connection
What if I experience a problem with my calls or have some special issue?
- There are three options.
#1. Login to your account control
panel and submit a trouble report online.
- #2. Send an email to tech support.
- #3. Call customer support.
- Because of active 24/7 monitoring of the system, there are rarely service related
- How do I get this service?
- Go to the Rates and availability link.
- Select your desired virtual number in the country or city where your callers are located.
- Select a plan that fits your usage requirement.
- Click the 'Buy Now' button to submit the form.
Need a UK Virtual Phone number? view aitelephone.com UK Virtual Phone Numbers